BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, October 25, 2009

After a long Time...


Finally i got some spare time..phewwww! These past days have been on and off like anything...Post midsems i dozed off my days and nights..Then came Manthan-The God of all Competitions.Our Hostel (Manas) gave a very good fight despite very few facchas,but we came in second to Kameng (Damn u!!) while Kapili n Dihing celebrated their 3rd and 4th position like anything..lol...Subansiri was 5th as usual and the "Only words-NO Action Hostel"-> Umiam was last.No one counts Barak n Siang as hostels.
After the disappointment in Manthan came the debacle in MA201 quiz...I screwed it up again!! Can u believe that?? Actually anyone would if they had seen my preparation for the quiz. Skipping past it we had our Departmental freshers with a lot of fuss between Btech. and Msc. , the food wasn't up to the mark thanks!! to Palash n Pondy bhaiya.Enlightening me from my damped spirits was Diwali,i had a lot of fun this time with the Hagga Dj! n Fireworks although i missed my home a lot, specially my mom.Then things got ugly between Nikhil n Arun on diwali night due to Arun's stupidity n Nikhil's lack of humour.
An amazing thing happened yesterday ...our Discrete Maths quiz first got postponed n then canceled due to France Day celebrations. Due to lack of enthusiasm among IIT students,nobody turned up for the event..we were used like crowd.. fed with booze and meat at a political rally,to save our IIT from embaressment.I was fine with it as i hadn't prepared well.Now i have to think about internships/projects and shit...i have to choose my "field of interest"..n make my C.V. pump it up a little bit.I'm starting to miss my home n feel like running away from all this.....................................

4 comments:

A Friend said...

Why do you sound depressed all the time?

Avneet Singh said...

kya mote ?? .. wat a fucked up recollection of october .. i thought such ws d case only with me but sounds like there r others i can smile upon as well ;) .. nice post anyhow .. hav fun

Archie

http://avneetsinghanttal.blogspot.com/

ABHILASH said...

not depressed all the time just nothing is happening for me.....

A Friend said...

As soon as you smile upon the nothingness in life, you see the light of something! :)