BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Worst Summer of My Life

Just few hours before i return to Guwahati, as i look back now at the three months in the summer of 2010 all i can say to sum it up in one word is "Disastrous".

Little that i knew when i left Guwahati in May that i was heading for the worst summer till date......i would have rather stayed there or gone somewhere else.......Why the hell did i come here!! ??
Here we go,

*18th May,2010: I got my 4th sem results,the lowest ever S.P.I. for me 6.68...which took my C.P.I. down to 7.29,i thought more bad news can't be there.

*24th May,2010: Slammed!! my laptop's lid in anger which later cost me 6000 bucks to fix the lcd and corrupted 100 gb of my hard disk.

*3rd June,2010:My optical mouse which had been with me for two years breathed it's last.

*24th June,2010:My internship at NALCO got cancelled bcoz the person who was to supervise my project his father died n he went out of station for weeks.....so i had to do a makeshift intern at my father's bank.

*8th July,2010:My 1 TB external disk started showing I/O error n data recovery would have cost me thousands so i had to let go of 570 GB of my movies collection n all other data on it.I was heartbroken.

*19th July,2010:My Laptop got infected with a deadly virus...n i had to format it losing all and the only data i had left with me.

*23rd July,2010:My Laptop's battery has started showing some problem,it won't charge when system is on but charges itself when the laptop is off.

There were very few high points for me during this summer lyk my school reunion,whenever i used to hangout with my friends and went to see movies (Lamhaa was one of them!!) or go play pool..........at times i felt like killing myself and let go of the pain of constant disappointments.
I so dearly hope like i have never hoped before that this coming sem at IIT will cheer me up and show me some good times....I really need it... :)

1 comments:

inevitable sriky said...

he he...really disastrous....